Mercedes Cleaned With Waterless Car Wash
Waterless car wash is a method that relies on a specially engineered solution to clean the exterior of the vehicle. When you think of car washing, usually you picture a lot of water being used, and wasted. Well, now this innovative technique has been produced to remove water from the equation.
The solution is sprayed on to the car’s surface. It lifts and traps dirt and grime, before being carefully wiped away with a clean microfiber towel. It eliminates the inherent risks involved with water-based washing. The surface of your car remains safe, as the dirt is lifted gently away from the surface without the threat of scratches.
The next time you want to have your car cleaned to perfection, it may be good idea to opt for a waterless car wash instead of the conventional option. In fact, a waterless car wash offers a number of benefits.
Benefits of A Waterless Car Wash:
- Eliminates the need for water. Typically, it takes 100 litres of water to wash a car so it is definitely a water saving option.
- Because there is no water involved in the process, there is no foul water runoff as well, as the dirt gets trapped in the microfiber towel. When washing a car, water tends to run off into sewerage drains where it can end up in our waterways and be harmful to marine life.
- There’s no wet mess left behind. A waterless car wash can be done at any location of your choice without worrying about the mess, as there is no water required.
- It can be more time efficient, as there are fewer steps to the final finish than traditional water washing. You can also achieve a better finish to the exterior surface, as there’s are no risk of dried on water droplets.
- The need for electrical power is also eliminated, as no pressure washer has to be used during the process.
- Even after your car has been washed by the waterless car wash method for the first time, the vehicle’s surface finish will be far better than you expect.
When Should You Opt for a Waterless Car Wash?
As you can see, a waterless car wash makes it easier for you to have your car washed at any location. This option proves ideal when:
- You are on a road trip and want to maintain the exterior’s finish and to remove any harmful impurities collected along the way.
- Your car is not in use on the weekend, and you want to have it cleaned right at home to keep it looking good as new.
- Where cars have been idle for some time, such as on display or in a showroom, and dust and dirt gathers on them.
- You live in an area with limited space, such as apartment complexes. Sometimes there are regulations that prohibit residents from using water in parking complexes, or water may not be readily accessible for washing.
- You care about water conservation and the impact wastewater can have on the environment.
- So, as you can see, a waterless car wash is a great innovative way to have your car cleaned. Eliminate the hassle involved in conventional washing methods and opt for this modern technique to keep your car clean.