The conventional methods of washing your car, i.e. doing it yourself or taking it to a car wash, can help you keep it clean, but sometimes the build-up of dirt and grime is too much to handle. This is where a car detail can come in handy, as your car is cleaned thoroughly. The interior and exterior of your car will be thoroughly cleaned by an experienced crew of car detailing professionals. Before considering this option, it will be handy for you to know what is involved in a car detail.
Generally, leading car detailing services offer a range of flexible packages. When you call them in for a car detail, they can cater to any preferences or requirements you state. Therefore, you can ensure your car is cleaned thoroughly and that no part is missed. For instance, you can be specific about your requirements for the type of shampoo, such as upholstery shampoo, or that you want to add a fabric protector. The cleaning service will include this in the car detail, ensuring you get the best value for your money.
A car detail will involve the thorough cleaning of both the exterior and interior of your car. Initially, we will inspect the vehicle to determine the extent of the work required and then start cleaning.
Generally, an exterior car detail can entail:
- Waterless washing, which is an eco-friendly and innovative technique for cleaning cars, removing the reliance on water.
- Steam cleaning, where steam is used for cleaning the exterior and uses a fraction of the water as traditional washing.
- Hand polishing is where the surface of your car is polished to add a sparkle and sheen to it, retaining its original lustre even after years of use.
- Hand waxing, where the surface is waxed to ensure proper cleaning and an amazing finish, while also adding a layer of protection to guard it against dust and grime.
Supplementary services can include machine polishing plus any additional customer requirements.
An interior car detail can cover:
- Vacuuming, to ensure any rubbish and debris are removed from your car completely.
- Pet hair removal, which is handy for people who frequently travel with their pets in their car.
- Sand removal, particularly useful for avid beach goers or trail walkers, as sand can penetrate deep into carpets and be difficult to remove on your own.
- Deodorising, which ensures all bad odours are eliminated and replaced with a pleasant, clean scent.
Other services available with an interior car detail can include roof liner cleaning and sanitising.
All in all, a car detail for your car can include any number of cleaning tasks and solutions as you require. It is the perfect solution for keeping your car clean and well maintained, both on the inside and out. The key to ensuring you make the most of this service is being selective when choosing a car detailing service. Take your time and research options to ensure the quality of the service you receive adds value to your car.